Welcome to a 2-evening workshop called “Living with Vitality”! This training program will support you through this time, to revive your connection with your vitality, health, and well-being. These 2 evenings are open to all graduates who have completed the Synergy Advanced Course or beyond and will be offered via Zoom.
Session 1 & 2 will run from 7 – 9:30pm.
From Session 1 everyone will create “vitality” partners.
What is the intention?
- Choose a life of Vigor and Vitality and clear away obstacles
- Open up a dialogue and discussion on the meaning of health, vitality, and the mind-body connection
- Choosing powerfully and responsibly to take action and ownership over our choices when it comes to our well-being and if they matter
- Getting connected to the costs of the choices we make with our health and how urgency is needed more than ever
This will be led by Samira Duja and Dr. Nidia Carrero – here’s a little about them:
- Nidia R Carrero MD, is a Physician and co-owner of Abundant Chai Integrative Wellness Center in New York City
- Has Coached 7 LP’s, is a Graduate of Synergy TTT 1, a Graduate of Synergy Journey of Mastery 1 and Coached First Virtual Synergy Advance Refresher Course
- “My purpose and passion is supporting individual’s manifestation of balance in body, mind and spirit”
- Samira Duja, is a Pharmacy Coordinator overseeing Pharmacy Operations, Drug Procurement, 340B, and Sterile Products
- Is an avid runner having completed 3 marathons, over 20 half marathons, and over 80 races in the past 6 years
- Did Journey of Mastery 4, Train the Trainer 5, Coached 2 LPs, Co-coordinated an LP, former Stretch Night Coordinator, Residential Service Captain, and until COVID – apprenticing Christine Driscoll in captaining the Basic
Creating this workshop was a declaration for Nidia and Samira and they’re so excited to have collaborated together and to share it with you all!
Prerequisite: The Synergy Advanced Course
Tuition: $75 (total for both evenings)
Dates: Wednesday, June 10th (7:00pm – 9:30pm) and Wednesday, June 17th (7:00pm – 9:30pm)
Note: ALL GRADUATES: To register online, from the Home Page please login (top right) FIRST, then proceed to register under the Additional Programs section. If you need to reset your password, you can do it there.