Welcome to a 2-evening workshop called “Living with Vitality”! This training program will support you through this time, to revive your connection with your vitality, health, and well-being. These 2 evenings are open to all graduates who have completed the Synergy Advanced Course or beyond and will be offered via Zoom.
Session 1 & 2 will run from 7 – 9:30pm.
From Session 1 everyone will create “vitality” partners.
What is the intention?
- Choose a life of Vigor and Vitality and clear away obstacles
- Open up a dialogue and discussion on the meaning of health, vitality, and the mind-body connection
- Choosing powerfully and responsibly to take action and ownership over our choices when it comes to our well-being and if they matter
- Getting connected to the costs of the choices we make with our health and how urgency is needed more than ever
This will be led by Samira Duja and Dr. Nidia Carrero – here’s a little about them:
- Nidia R Carrero MD, is a Physician and co-owner of Abundant Chai Integrative Wellness Center in New York City
- Has Coached 7 LP’s, is a Graduate of Synergy TTT 1, a Graduate of Synergy Journey of Mastery 1 and Coached First Virtual Synergy Advance Refresher Course
- “My purpose and passion is supporting individual’s manifestation of balance in body, mind and spirit”
- Samira Duja, is a Pharmacy Coordinator overseeing Pharmacy Operations, Drug Procurement, 340B, and Sterile Products
- Is an avid runner having completed 3 marathons, over 20 half marathons, and over 80 races in the past 6 years
- Did Journey of Mastery 4, Train the Trainer 5, Coached 2 LPs, Co-coordinated an LP, former Stretch Night Coordinator, Residential Service Captain, and until COVID – apprenticing Christine Driscoll in captaining the Basic
Creating this workshop was a declaration for Nidia and Samira and they’re so excited to have collaborated together and to share it with you all!
Prerequisite: The Synergy Advanced Course
Tuition: $75 (total for both evenings)
Dates: Wednesday, June 24th (7:00pm – 9:30pm) and Wednesday, July 1st (7:00pm – 9:30pm)
Note: ALL GRADUATES: To register online, from the Home Page please login (top right) FIRST, then proceed to register under the Additional Programs section. If you need to reset your password, you can do it there.
Obviously, this is a time of unprecedented uncertainty and details continue to unfold each day. School closings, restaurant closings, business closings, even state closings are happening all around. This can create a sense of survival, fear, isolation and as more time passes it’s easy to be filled with anxiety.
It is clear that at Synergy we cannot continue to run our programs as we’ve always done and therefore have paused our core programs (Basic and Advanced Course) until it’s safe to resume.
While we can’t provide the direct experiential learning that is our specialty, we can provide support, coaching, planning for the future (we WILL reach the other side of this) and partnership with you during this challenging time for everyone.
We are offering hourly coaching and zoom/skype sessions either one-on-one or to small groups. This will help you ground yourself in all you’ve learned at Synergy as well as build a powerful future to come out on fire when this moment passes.
For this 3-month coaching journey, you can use this individually or you can gather a small group of colleagues, friends, LP buddies etc. and split the cost among you (maximum of 5 people per small group for maximum value). The price is $600 per month (for 3 months) for 1 hour per week. For example, if you create a group of 3, it would be $200 per month per person.
Here’s what you will gain:
- bring more success into your life
- create a personal development plan
- live your fullest life
- live a balanced and abundant life
- manifest a life of joy
Please reply to Peter and we can begin ASAP building your new future and living powerfully through this moment.
At this time, we are thinking of each and every one of you. It can feel very lonely to be confined inside of our homes and we want you to remember that the Synergy community is still here!
Becoming a Synergy Master Coach
The purpose for this coaching series is to train you in the foundational expertise of being a Synergy coach. While we don’t have the market cornered on all coaching skills, there are unique perspectives and ways of listening that will empower you as a coach at Synergy and everywhere in your life. This training is highly beneficial for anyone in management, counseling, human resources or any field involving the training of individuals or teams.
– You will study and practice the foundation of powerful coaching
– You will create breakthrough results in your own life that are lasting and sustainable
– You will learn what it takes to be a powerful force in the lives of those around you and leave a permanent mark in their hearts and minds
– You will join an inspirational community of coaching experts and share the continuing journey of growth and impact on your own legacy
Becoming a “Synergy Master Coach” is not a series of to-do’s. It’s not tips, techniques or intellectual models. It’s immersing yourself in how to stand for another in the face of challenges or difficult circumstances. It’s the ability to create a powerful context that shifts someone’s relationship with the world around them to create lasting breakthroughs. Powerful coaching lasts and grows.
While a coaching relationship is one where you focus on the other person, it is also profoundly impactful on your own life. Synergy coaches continue to coach because they produce incredible breakthroughs in their own lives while coaching others. Being ‘on the ice’ as a coach impacts your own listening, effectiveness and results. Where in your life are you looking for a breakthrough right now? As with everything at Synergy, you will bring all of your life to this journey.
At Synergy, our commitment is to create a community of Coaches that are second to none, with a consistency of quality throughout our community.
Dates for Becoming a Synergy Master Coach
(All Sunday’s 10-4pm at Synergy Education):
Space is limited to 20 people so please RSVP as soon as possible. It is mandatory that you attend all 3 dates in their entirety. If you cannot make one or more please consider joining us on the next round of this training.
Prerequisites : Graduate of the Leadership Program (or currently in an LP)
Course Schedule : This training runs from 10am – 4pm and involves interactive discussions, ‘on the court’ coaching activities and video feedback to enhance your skills of listening and powerful communication.
Tuition : Free
As a way to come together, please join our Synergy community each Wednesday from 530-615pm for a virtual experience of conversation, sharing, support and partnership. This is an event created by graduates and led by graduates. It will be an open and organic and you’re welcome to join for any or all of the time.
Please follow the Zoom link in your email and we look forward to “being” with you
The Synergy Greece Basic is a series of masterfully conceived and executed workshops – always delivered with heart. The leaders create a safe, confidential space and lay out a framework for inquiry for participants who hail from all cultural, racial and religious backgrounds, ages and levels of academic and professional accomplishments. In a relatively short time, through a combination of discussions that pose questions, never answers, experiential exercises and feedback from the coaches and participants, attendees develop powerful, personal and transformational insights.
It’s the best gift you will ever give yourself.
The Synergy Greece Basic is a laboratory for self-discovery and awareness that is engaging, exciting and lasting. This journey includes breakthrough processes, creative and engaging interactions, life-altering exercises and personalized coaching. We address issues that impact us all such as trust, personal awareness, effective listening and blind spots that get in our way. You experience forgiveness, make peace with your past and live with gratitude and grace. We are all a product of our personal journey through culture, media, gender, age, health, etc. You will ‘clean house’ and let go of anything that’s holding you back.
The trainings will take place in Chania, Crete. Special room rates and meals are offered by Sirios Village
Luxury Hotel and Bungalows (www.siriosvillage.gr), starting around €55 + €3tax per person per day (double
occupancy) that includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. To obtain these special rates, please contact Sirios Village (info@SiriosVillage.gr) and mention that you are with the “Synergy Greece Spring 2020” program.